College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hot college babe

Fucking for Higher Education - Taylor Nix
College frosh Taylor Nix saw the flyer I posted on campus and went to my office to inquire about the scholarship requirements. She is 19 years old, broke and doesn't have enough cash to pay for her books. She works part time at the student center. That job doesn't pay dick, as Taylor explained. She needed about two grand before the upcoming semester or she might have to drop out. As we were chatting, Will, our pretend college student cruised in asking about the same scholarship Taylor was working me for. I told them both, if they stared together in a college film, I would hook them both up with the funds. Taylor jumped at the chance. I told her to take her clothes off, she heisted, asked me for the money, I showed her the cash, she finished getting undressed while Will was rubbing his huge cock underneath his worn out gym shorts. Taylor stood their naked, waiting for her next set of instructions. Will stood up, cock as stiff as a board and told Taylor to suck him off.
Watch hot college babe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home