College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Brunette college babe sucks huge fat dicks


I was campus hopping the other day when I bumped into Drew Butterfly, she looks so desperate and I can resist seeing a pretty young lady like this, so I asked her why she looks so sad. She told me she is in dire need of money and she is willing to do anything just to earn book money. This is definitely my chance to see a hot package beneath her clothes, so I asked her back to the studio. Drew looks so hot when naked and my cock wasted no time as I fuck her the way she wants it in exchange for money.
Click here for more horny teens!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home