College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Real college girls

We're at another college looking for some hot ass when we come across Dhalia. We instantly throw her a rap about making some extra cash to help her schooling out. This girl might be an easy lay at parties because shes down for whatever we do and so we haed back to the studio for some one-on-one education. She made the right decision as shes gagging on our guys dick, then gets tossed around for some sweet fuckin action. Thats followed by her face getting blasted with cum!
Balls Deep for Books - Dhalia Denyle


Dhalia really never stood a chance the way we rushed up on her over at the local campus and started asking her questions a mile a minute. Jimmy has that way about him when he's out looking for college chicks for me to bang. Dhalia was just kind of frozen at first but as she loosened up, I could see she sure was a hottie. Before we could even offer her our special scholarship, she told us she was short on cash to buy her expensive textbooks. It was a near slam dunk to get her to agree to have sex with me on camera so off we went. As soon as we sat on the bed I was feeling all over Dhalia's body as the clothes started hitting the floor. The next thing I knew I had my finger and tongue inside some tight 18-year-old pussy. My big dick was sticking straight out and Dhalia knew exactly what to do, sucking me straight down to my balls. I slid my cock inside her doggie at first before Dhalia got on top to ride me. I made her earn every penny of our scholarship, right up to the gooey load I shot on her cute lips. Dhalia may have trouble walking for a while but buying books won't be a problem anymore.
ENTER HERE FOR REAL COLLEGE GIRLS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home