College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Hot college chick fucking hunky frat boys

Find college girls in their sexy cheerleader uniform really cute and Scarlette happened to be one of them. She is not in jolly mood today since she badly needs money. I gave her the book money she needs in exchange for her teen pussy and with no hesitation she answers back with a hot blowjob. My cock went to town as I pounded her hard and fast. Watch me as I give this teen more smoking bookbang when you.
Hot college babe gets banged by her roommate


I was roaming around a campus looking for cute cheerleaders. I'm really a big fan of cheer teams, spying on their tight teen body every time they are out there. It took me a few minutes to find one and it looks like Scarlett Faye is also lost like us. We chatted for a while and this poor little girl is in big trouble, she badly needs a college scholarship to pursue her studies. Scarlette Faye is in luck that day because I was in the mood to give her a scholarship but if only she is willing to do a little favor for me. She was hesitant at first but huge cock is not that easy to resist. I began caressing her perky college breasts before she hit the floor to taste my cock. Scarlette Faye jumped over me as I opened up her moist hole in cowgirl. Those minutes I was fucking that pretty cheerleader was one of the best days of my life. I was so into our romp that I blew right inside her fat pussy. Scarlett Faye's smooth moves in bed bagged her lots of college books.
Watch more exclusive college fucking action here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home