College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

College teen gets banged hard in the cooch

College life is really difficult especially if you don’t have enough money for books just like Scarlett. This young slut looks really cute and innocent but with the right price I’m sure she’s willing to strip down her clothes. I just love pounding this sexy meat, stretching her young wet pussy until she screams for more. Watch me give her more vicious hammering and her favorite creamy stuff when you.
College slut gets pounded in her pussy


We met Scarlett Envy over on campus on her way to play tennis. She was trying to relieve herself of the strain of being a teen coed having to try to make it in college with limited cash. Scarlett hadn't even purchased her books but Jimmy explained our scholarship offer that would take care of all those problems. She admitted sex was a big part of the collegiate life so when Jimmy explained that she could earn cash by having sex with me on film, Scarlett Envy hardly resisted. I was a happy camper because she was a real cutie with a great attitude and after I felt her up real good when we got back to Jimmy's, I had Scarlett naked on her knees sucking my cock. I was hard and ready to fuck when Scarlett slid her teen twat down my shaft for a bouncing ride. We were all over each other, fucking and licking and banging some more. I had just eaten Scarlett Envy's pussy and was pounding her some more when I exploded a load that dripped right down her chin. Now I know we just made Scarlett's campus life much easier.
Hottest Teens Fucked and Filmed on Videos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home