College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

College hardcore fuck

19 Year Old College Slut - Vanessa
I was checking out the campus of my former school when I stumbled upon a coed named Vanessa. She seemed cool, friendly and cute. After a few minutes of chit chat, I learned that this sexy 19 year old Marine Biology student is a little short on money. I knew that this is my chance to get into her pants. I told Vanessa that I'll pay for her books if she agrees to model for me. She seemed cool with it. I got her a ride to my place where my buddy is waiting. I told Vanessa to take off her clothes so we could start our modeling thing. She quickly did and as an added bonus she began to tease my buddy. She was a great cock sucker, taking almost everything in her mouth. After a few minutes of hot oral fun, they decided to fuck each other. Vanessa was a real hot college slut. She had no problems getting banged in any position. Vanessa must've needed her college books badly because she swallowed every last drop of my buddy's cum. I dig college sluts.
Watch more exclusive college fucking action here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home