College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Lovely blonde college teen deep throats a huge stiff cock

It's tough when a promising student loses her scholarship which was what precisely happened to college teen Samantha. Good thing my “Book Bang” academic program still has funds left so I immediately made her join it if she's willing to have her pussy inspected by my big cock. Samantha doesn't have much choice since she's horny and penniless at the same time. Watch her off-school antics with me when you.
Horny blonde college teen with pink nipples gets fucked on the couch


Jimmy and I had one of those days that everything seemed to fall into place. We were over at the local campus looking for a needy coed we could video for our site and within minutes we ran into this cute blonde. We knew right away Samantha needed cash since she told us her scholarship had been revoked due to a dirty drug test, and now couldn't purchase her books. Needy, young and really cute is a great combination for us. Samantha was a prime candidate for our special scholarship offer. She was initially shocked to learn she would have to have sex with me on camera to earn the money but her smiling attitude gave me every indication that she would do it. That and the fact that she was grabbing and flirting with me. When she gave the thumbs up, I was a happy dude because I just wanted to rock this cutie's world. We got back to Jimmy' and my hands were all over Samantha. I was grabbing on her round tits and toying with her teen pussy. Once I started licking on it, Samantha couldn't wait for her chance to suck my dick. She was ready to go at it and so was I so I spread Samantha's legs wide apart and began pounding away at her tight snatch. We fucked like horny animals all over the place in all kinds of crazy positions before I splattered her chin with cum. I live for days like today.
Click Here to see more Horny College Girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home