College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Desperate coed skips school to get laid in exchange for book money

I'm always in a mission when it comes to college teens who need cash for their school books and Angelina happens to be one of them. She's one beguiling brunette who had all the tools that can make any man's cock stiff in a flash. I instantly listed her in my special scholarship program which also means I can fuck her tight pussy with total impunity. See Angelina riding my dick when you.
Charming college teen fucked in doggy for some book cash


I played the poor college student with no books part again for Jimmy's scam scholarship and it worked like a charm when I met my fellow student Angelina. She had purchased only one book but was totally broke and was more than interested in our scholarship offer. Angelina was really friendly and said she would do whatever it took to get some much needed cash. I liked her positive attitude and her tight teen ass wasn't too bad either. Angelina was shy at first about stripping out of her clothes but once I helped her get totally naked, my face and tongue were all over her sweet college pussy. My cock was fully erect by now and Angelina got me wet and lathered to fuck her snatch with a serious sucking. Angelina got up and straddled my dick with her shaved pussy and slammed up and down totally getting into the whole experience. She really got off when I turned her over on all fours for a doggie slamming. I had Angelina spread eagle while pounding her good and hard when I pulled out and shot a wad of jizz into her mouth. Just another coed on the road to success.
CLICK HERE! TO WATCH HORNY TEENS EXCLUSIVE COLLEGE FUCK VIDEOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home