College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Thursday, December 27, 2007

college book for teen

I'm always in a mission when it comes to college teens who need cash for their school books and Cheyanne happens to be one of them. She's one hot looking brunette who had all the tools that can make any man's cock stiff in a flash. I instantly laid the rap on her for easy money, which means I can fuck her tight pussy with total gratification.
Brunette Coed Begs for Cumshot


Jimmy and I have done this routine a few hundred times it seems but it always seems to work. We approach a hot coed and act like we're doing on camera campus interviews and I act like a student subject Jimmy just met for his special scholarship project. We spotted this coed cutie Cheyanne sitting on a bench at a college here in the Valley so we did our act. Cheyanne was all smiles while Jimmy presented his offer right up until he told her that having sex with me on cameratelling me to fuck her tight teen pussy. This was a true freak that was going to do anything to please me to get her much needed cash payoff. We licked and banged each other all over that bed until Cheyanne knew I was about to burst so she begged for my cum. She got off my hard dick and went to the floor as I blasted a thick load all over her face. You talk about a winning and working formula, this is it.
CLICK HERE! TO WATCH HORNY TEENS EXCLUSIVE COLLEGE FUCK VIDEOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home