College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Short college teen having her pussy busted and banged in doggy style

Eve is a freshman in a nearby State College, I knew that she didn't have cash but aside from that she was also feeling horny when I spotted her. I adore small young college teens like her because of their tight pussies and Eve is no exception at all. Watch me fucking Eve's open wound in doggy and reverse cow girl as she works hard for some book cash when you.
College teen has one tight pussy that got clobbered by a huge cock


Our special scholarship offer was getting rejected left and right when Jimmy and I were about to make our way to another campus. Just as we were leaving we ran into a super cute coed prospect so we decided to give our pitch another go. Thank God we did or we would have never met Eve. She was just a first year student but friendly and so sexy. Eve was wearing a tiny mini skirt and I couldn't take my eyes off her pink panties staring at me between her legs. She acted as if she was innocent but she had been to a few frat parties if you know what I mean. It took a little coaxing but the deadly combination of having no money and having a good chunk of change offered to do a sex video with me was too tempting for her to turn down. When we got to Jimmy's I had Eve naked in a matter of seconds, fingering her and getting her so wet. I knew she was a little teen freak. She sucked me good until I was hard before I grabbed her tight body and slid her neatly trimmed pussy down on my cock. She rode me like a true cowgirl before we go into all other kinds of positions. She gave me a workout fucking her but I sure had a blast. I had her legs spread wide apart pounding away when I finally busted my nut all over her cute face. Just another horny scholarship recipient.
Click Here and Watch These Colleges Students Recieve Our Kind of Scholarship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home