College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Friday, October 26, 2007

Pretty college teen working hard to get some book cash

Pretty college teen working hard to get some book cash
Jimmy and I were on campus late one recent night prowling the scene for coeds when we kind of startled Molly. We were outside of the financial aid office, ironically, and offered Molly our special scholarship that she would never find inside those doors. We knew she was in need of money since she hadn't bought a textbook yet but convincing Molly how she could earn it was a bit tricky. She was really shy but the offer was way to tempting for Molly to pass up so she agreed to come back to Jimmy's and have sex with me on camera. Things started a little slowly as I felt up Molly's tits as I stripped her down. She was giggling until I pulled out my stiff cock. Molly stopped laughing and got on her knees for a suck job that wasn't your average cock licking by a teen. This chick had skills and when I started fucking her tight shaved snatch, there was no doubt Molly was a little closet freak. She loved every second of me pounding her pussy right up until I busted my creamy nut right on her lips. Molly surely earned her scholarship.
Click Here For More Exclusive Coeds Reality Videos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home