College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Beautiful college teen has a big ass that is for rent

I was surprised to see someone as alluring as Kristina ask me about some part-time job that I can give her. There was really nothing I can think of at that point but upon seeing her huge firm ass and unbelievably well-sculpted body I decided to give this lovely college teen a chance. Kristina was desperate for a book cash so I had her sucking my cock as she earns the money the hard way. Watch her butt hole gaping wide when you.
Watch this pretty college teen working hard to get some book cash


It was summer term so things were a little slow around campus but it didn't stop Jimmy and me from finding another qualified candidate for our special scholarship. We spotted this adorable petite cutie named Kristina that was taking classes because she had partied a little too much previous semesters and had some catching up to do. She was struggling financially as well and hadn't bought one book for her classes yet. I was so hoping she was going to say yes to Jimmy's offer to have sex on camera with me because Kristina was so damn cute, I couldn't keep my hands off her. Kristina was a little nervous about who was going to see the video but it soon became apparent her money issues outweighed everything else so off we went. I finally got to out my hands all over Kristina's body and she had just the best little ass. Her pussy was quite nice too as I fingered and licked her good before I crammed her tight trimmed teen pussy full of my hard man meat. I banged her, she fucked me and we just totally got into each other on Jimmy's sofa. I had Kristina's legs spread wide open, pounding away when I pulled out and let loose with a glob of man juice into her mouth. No matter what time of school year it is, there are always some desperate teen coeds looking for a little assistance.
Click Here and Watch These Colleges Students Recieve Our Kind of Scholarship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home