College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Attractive college teen fucks this stud for some book money

I know how difficult it is to go to college without having the cash to buy books so when Naomi asked me for some help I didn't have any second thoughts to extend some help. Naomi Cruise is one attractive teen so I gave her a deal wherein I would fuck her in all her holes in exchange for some money. We closed the deal and she went down to suck my cock like a pro. Watch me pummeling this enthralling beaver in all positions conceivable when you.
Classy teen gets her sweet and juicy pussy fucked hard in cow girl


Jimmy and I spotted this hot blonde coed over at the local campus the other day but we lost sight of her until we saw her walking in a different direction. We started running toward her and I thought Jimmy was going to have heart failure carrying his camera. We finally caught up to Naomi Cruise on her way home. She said she was just a struggling freshman that was having a tough time adjusting to the college life socially and financially. Naomi hadn't even bought most of her books and was thinking about finding a job to help maker ends meet. Of course Jimmy told her about our special book scholarship program. Naomi was more interested in the amount of money she would be getting than in what she would have to do to get it. Having sex with a stranger didn't seem like too much of a big deal so it was one hurdle we didn't have to overcome. That was more than ok with me because I wanted to check out her lean body a little closer. When we got back to Jimmy's, I took off Naomi's top and started fondling and sucking on her nice round tits. We went straight to sucking and licking each other until we were both horny as hell. Naomi got on top of me backward cowgirl style, bouncing up and down my stiff shaft. I slammed her tight teen pussy all over Jimmy's couch before I busted my nut all over her lips. Chasing Naomi down was definitely a good move on our part.
CLICK HERE! TO WATCH HORNY TEENS EXCLUSIVE COLLEGE FUCK VIDEOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home