College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I Spy Tatianna’s Brown Star

I Spy Tatianna’s Brown Star
I spotted Tatianna leaving a night class on the local community college. She was waiting for her ride to come. When her friend didn't show we made her an offer no coed slut can refuse,1000 dollars to fuck me on film. With her acceptance we all cruised back to my apartment. Tatianna was the outgoing type and didn't need much coaxing in order to get naked. I spread her ass checks, licked her sweet coed pussy then began to finger fuck her tight little asshole. Tatianna was moaning with pleasure and eager to return the favor. She dropped to her knees, took my huge cock with both hands and engulfed my monster man meat using her engulfed dick sucking lips. She bobbed up and down until my meat pole was rock hard. She gave it one last spit then shoved it balls deep into her moist mound. I pounded her tight pussy every which way from Sunday until I blew my load all over her well rounded tits. I give Tatianna an A for effort.
Click Here and Watch These College Students Recieve Our Kind of Scholarship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home