College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Beautiful college teen gets banged hard in exchange for some book cash

Aurora is one typical college teen with an extraordinary skill for cock sucking and fucking. Just like most students, she needs to buy books for her classes and when I told her that I was more than ready to dole out a few hundred bucks in exchange for her pussy, she was already brandishing it in front of me. See this pretty vixen riding mty stiff shaft in reverse cow girl when you.
College teen works hard to get some book cash as she fucks this stud


Jimmy and I hit the campus again and this time the first girl we came across wound up being a gem. Aurora was heading home from class with a backpack that badly needed to have a few textbooks inside. She was going to school on her own without family help, and the bucks had basically run dry. Aurora also said her sex life lately wasn't anything to write home about either. That was the foot in the door Jimmy needed and when he mentioned our book scholarship deal for some on camera sex, Aurora said she would give it a try. She was a shy teen cutie and I was almost afraid of what damage I may cause her. Those worries went right out the window quickly when we got back to Jimmy's when Aurora took off her clothes and spread her legs for me to lick her sweet teen slit. It tasted so good and she got a good taste of me too, bobbing her head up and down my stiff rod. Aurora got on top of me for a pounding cowgirl ride and from that point on, I couldn't fuck her hard or long enough. I had her legs spread wide open, drilling away at tight pussy when I finally unleashed my spunk on her chin. It looks like Aurora's backpack will be a little heavier tomorrow. And her wallet too.
Click Here and Watch These College Students Recieve Our Kind of Scholarship!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home