College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Pretty college teen gets some hard earned cash after getting drilled

I was looking for another cute needy coed that I could offer our special book scholarship to when I ran into Jaylynn. She looked really down in the dumps but boy what a cutie and a body to die for. This girl didn’t even have a book for any of her classes but when I told her I could pay for all of them for a sexy video, Jaylynn perked right up as did my cock. Jaylynn knew what to do when I stuffed her mouth full of my meat before pounding that teen pussy into submission. Check out how Jaylynn got a leg up on her higher education when you.
College teen wants to buy some books so she ends up riding some cock


We figured it might be slow over at the college to find some teen pussy for our special scholarship since it was a holiday weekend, but we had nothing better going on so we checked it out. It was pretty desolate but we did run into sexy Jaylynn that was trying to get into her friends locker to borrow her books since she didn't have the money to buy hers. Jaylynn had the wrong combination and couldn't contact her friend but that led to a perfect opportunity for us to tell her about our proposition. It's a great gig for me. Jimmy does most of the talking and I do all of the fucking. Of course Jaylynn took the bait and off we went. But before we left campus, Jaylynn showed how really serious she was when she tasted my dick right there in the hallway. I'd say that was serious enough so when we finally arrived at Jimmy's place, we flew out of our clothes and Jaylynn was all over my stiff meat. She had a tight slim teen body and an even tighter teen pussy that I just drilled as hard as I could. This horny slut wanted me to fuck her harder but I gave it all I had until I finally blasted my load all over her face and hair.
Click here for more exclusive coeds reality videos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home