College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Monday, August 06, 2007

College teen expertly

College teen expertly
Roaming around a college at night looking for my next scholarship winner I spotted Bailey leaving one of her night classes. She was a blonde cutie in a tight little skirt. Bailey was the perfect age, 19 years old, young and naive. I started my money for book wrap and she just ate it up. Her parents had recently cut her off and she was in desperate need for some extra cash. I told her she could earn over a thousand dollars for a little sucky sucky on camera. Without any other options she took the bait and came back to my place. Once back I stripped her down, spread her pussy lips and ate that teen pussy still she came. While her pussy was still quivering I slammed my man rod so deep I swear it was going to come out her throat. I fucked her so hard she screamed for more until I blasted my cum all over her tits. Another coed earns money the naughty way.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE COLLEGE TEEN BOOKBANG EXCLUSIVE XXX VIDEOS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home