College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Blonde college teen needs some book money so she sucks an alien cock

Pretty college teen has a great pair of tits and a pussy that got sore
Checking out the scene at college campuses is one of my favorite pastimes. There are so many hot coeds looking for a chance to make some quick cash the easy way. I saw this teen cute Jessie sitting there one day with a dejected look on her face. She still hadn't purchased her books since her parents cut her off. She had almost failed out last semester and needed to prove herself to her folks. I mentioned our special scholarship program, Jessie was right on it. A little while later she was right on my hard dick too, riding it like only a coed slut could. Switching positions, screaming with pleasure and smacking her own clit. That sent me into a tailspin and I blew my load all over her hair. HA! I love girls who give it the old college try.
ALL EXCLUSIVE REALITY SITE! REAL COLLEGE GIRLS DESPERATE FOR BOOK MONEY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home