College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Latina college teen in a doggy style position right on the couch

I saw this cute coed sitting on the wall outside the library looking pretty sad. I'm a sucker for young girls in distress so I asked her what was up. Courtney Page said she was low on cash and hadn't even bought her books. Of course I had a solution for her and in about the time you could say scholarship, Courtney was down on my dick before I gave that tight teen pussy the banging of her college life. Watch Courtney earn some bucks for school with her hot body when you.
Watch how this college teen expertly opens this stud's fly before the blow job


Jimmy and I were cruising a college campus we hadn't been to before trying to change our luck when we bumped into this really cute teen coed named Courtney Page. Jimmy threw the tried and true book scholarship line at her and, of course, she was a typical broke student. Funny thing is when Jimmy asked her what she liked to do in school, Courtney said party so we knew we at least had a fun one on our hands. Jimmy was throwing the pitch out there but Courtney wasn't reacting too much to anything he said which made me a little nervous. When she finally gave us the go ahead, we barely walked into Jimmy's place and she was flashing her tight teen body. I just touched her pussy and Courtney was already wet and moaning. I knew this was going to be some good pussy. It didn't take me long to start banging that sweet shaved box like crazy. We fucked all over Jimmy's couch and this chick was a real young freak but I was getting my rocks off for sure. I finally blew my massive wad all in her mouth and on her tongue, licking it all up. I think we'll go check this campus out again real soon.
ALL EXCLUSIVE REALITY SITE! REAL COLLEGE GIRLS DESPERATE FOR BOOK MONEY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home