College Teens Book Bang

Everyone knows how totally freaking rediculous college tuition and books are these days. We hit up colleges all over the USA looking for broke school chicks and offer them a ton of cash if they agree to get naked and so some suckin and fuckin... Who needs scholarships or student loans when you can pay with pussy!

Monday, July 30, 2007

Horny college teen earns wads of cash through vicious college book bang

I was checking out the action over at the local campus when I first met Italia. This teen coed sure had a hard luck story being away from home without any money and not even one book for any of her classes. Fortunately for Italia I had a special scholarship offer for a short sex video of her. The next thing I know her head is bobbing up and down my cock, and I’m pounding some tight teen pussy. See all of Italia’s sexual exploits to earn her scholarship when you.
Lovely college teen rubs her clit then sucks a teen before she gets banged


Jimmy and I have our little scam down to a science when we try to pick up a college cutie. He pitches that he's giving out scholarships to needy students and I act like I happen to be one of them. The coeds seem to perk right up to the notion of scholarship money, until he explains what they have to do to get it. Then sometimes it's a tough sell, money for sex on camera. That was our approach with Italia, a sexy 19 year old coed that had practically none of her text books and needed money in the worst way. Of course the sex part put a temporary hold on her approval, but I told her I was in the same predicament and we could work as a team to get this money. For whatever reason my line of total b.s. worked by the time we hit Jimmy's place, I was already checking out her nice ass and tits. The second I pulled my dick out Italia was right down on it. I found a wild one here because the way she rode her shaved teen pussy on my cock, you would have thought she was at the rodeo. We had some great fun fucking and sucking each other before I let loose with my hot load in her mouth. The scam may be getting old but it's a proven winner.
Click here for more exclusive coeds reality videos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home